Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hecate's Senses...

Good lord, those crazy three witches... I swear, all I do is tell those three witches what to do and when to do it! I’m tired of always having to do all the work. Just the other day they went walking around, and they encountered a man named Macbeth. Oddly enough they apparently saw his prophecy and told him. When they told me this I was completely stunned! As I said before I’m usually the one doing everything! Anyways after I heard all this I decided to do some soul hunting and find out more about this Macbeth...
This fellow Macbeth is evil to the bone – and that’s coming from a witch, a head witch. He kills King Duncan, murders his friend, all for what, what good could possibly come of this? But as you could probably guess, an evil man, given a prophecy like his, wanted more from us witches.So... I kind of planned a little bit of a surprise for the guy, figured he wanted some answers, needed to eventually be scammed out of being king. Now for the best part... From what I heard, Macbeth died at the hands of Macduff, the one man known to Macbeth that was not in fact technically born of woman, his mother had him in a C-section. Hahahahaha Macbeth! But considering all that fun has passed, I guess I’m back to telling those 3 witches what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and well everything else possible.
Sincerely,
Hecate.

By: Megan Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment